i have been having really weird periods. on jan 29 i had sex with my bf 1 week before that i wasn't feeling good at all i felt sick to my stomach and the word food made it worse. im on effexor since i was diagnosed with postpartum depression. its now almost 8 month since i had my baby boy. my periods were normal for the 1st 4 months. any way on jan 29 i was spotting on that day. i only used a spermicide. i spotted for 4 days then had 2 days ofr a regular flow and then spotted for another 2 days. so that was fine then the next month my period came early i spotted for 5 days had 2 days of a normal flow then spotted for another 2 days. this month its going on 5 days now i have spotted and the blood usually only shows up when i wipe. and have not yet seen a larger flow. on jan 29 after having sex i had this excruciating pain in my stomach it felt like stabbing near my belly button. i had to go and ly down it lasted a good 10 min. since then i have been getting those pain but not as bad mainly when its near my period

if any one could help me with this that would be great