Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ッ smile ɐ ǝʞɐɟ

Is it weird that I'm 16 and get no real enjoyment out of life?

I don't care about shopping or going out for the night or any of that stuff,I feel more comfortable here in my room...by myself.It's almost like I feel completely cut off from the real world..and it feels like there is no way to fix it! I know I'm young and i should enjoy it while it lasts,but what am i to do?

Is there something wrong with me?

I'm not in highschool,I'm a drop out.

No, I'm the kind of person who prefers to be in my own home, in my own company, too. I do like going out with my friends, but you always seem to forget how much you enjoy it. I always think "oh, this is going to be boring" and end up having a lot of fun. Just go and see your friends more often!

Plus it's still Winter. I -hate- the cold.

qu33nprinc3ss
    damn well that sucks for you maybe you feel like that because of the people u hang out with maybe they are just boring or maybe its where u live. try to look for new friends and find new places that should help

or a boyfriend if u dont have one already thats gonna give u a reason and insperasion to go shoppin be out going and social!

starryeyed
    no... 16 yr olds are supposed to be miserable. youre in high school.. whats there to be happy about?

The King of Shock and Awe
    No not at all. I take it you probably enjoy indoor hobbies or just sitting around playing video games or surfing the net as well. Nothing wrong with keeping to yourself, at least sometimes.

Carly W
    hey thats me too!! i think my problem is im just lazy and people get on my nerves too easily

Motor 19
    There is nothing wrong with you accept that you just haven't been able to find a passion yet. Being a kid sucks. I hated being a kid, I don't know why but I enjoy being an adult much more. I have found several hobbies, photography, volunteering, woodworking, cigars, etc. that I really enjoy so I would recommend you just try and find a good hobby to pass your time and maybe try and turn that into a career someday. Good luck to you.......you are normal!

Loves2spooge
    get laid.

ur legal now.