Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    {:3)

Weight loss results?

I am asking for some motivation..

I have been working out for 4 weeks. I workout a minimum of 200 minutes a week (broken up into 4 or 5 sessions of varying times no less than 30 min) and eat a balanced and healthy diet that works out to about 1200 - 1400 calories a day. I never feel like I'm starving and I never over-stuff myself. I eat plenty of veggies, fruits, lean dairy and meats and whole grains. I drink lots of water. I only drink alchohol on weekends. I don't eat any junk food or drink soda.

My scale seems to be a little funky - it has told me that I have lost anywhere of 3 to 7 lbs, but I don't feel smaller and don't think I look smaller. My clothing fits the same.

I do see that my legs are more toned and I know I have a tendency to put muscle on fast.

So my question is, when should I really see significant results from my program? Either way I will keep on working out and eating right. But I still don't feel like I'm seeing the results I should be seeing.
    And any healthy tips to speed up the process?

linda r
    you might not see results for 2 weeks, because you are probably losing internal fat firts, but dont owrry soon you will see oyur smokin hot body on the outside!

ENJOY, you've worked hard for this!

joshua g
    You need to go to the GYM or buy a Home GYM.

joshua g
    You need to go to the GYM or buy a Home GYM.