Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

weight lifting question?

Ok here's the deal, I'm really into working out, and I want to know about how long it will take me to get back to the level I was at.
    I've been out of weight lifting for about 8 months, but I have lifted every now and then, just not serious. But its not like I've been on vacation for the past 8 months either. The reason I had to stop lifting if because I've been busy earning the title of US Marine and going to combat training and MOS school.

So considering I'm not out of shape, how long will it take my muscles to get back to the size they were, and the definition I had?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends on your muscular development beforehand. How jacked-up were you? Have you lost weight in muscle, if so, how many pounds. The key is to be consistent with your training and up your protien intake. 1.5 grams of protien a day per pound of body weight...this is all just tip of the iceberg in terms of direction.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends on your muscular development beforehand. How jacked-up were you? Have you lost weight in muscle, if so, how many pounds. The key is to be consistent with your training and up your protien intake. 1.5 grams of protien a day per pound of body weight...this is all just tip of the iceberg in terms of direction.

Downloads
    Uploads