okay so im kinda freaked out because i read that weed never fully leaves your body. my first time i smoked i was a few months shy of 14. i have had on and off depression since i was about 11 and it seemed to help me even though i didnt smoke more than a few times a month or less. i stopped on and off from going just about once every other weekend and now (im 15) i started getting to the point of very small amounts on weekdays and then decent amounts on weekends every day. i recently just stopped because i thought i might be getting dependent (mentally) and now ive got very depressed and anxious and craving to smoke but afraid to. how long will i feel like this and should i just stay completely off it because in this state i wouldnt be able to keep up school but when i was smoking it made me more content and able to get through the day. ive been to a doc before and they didnt help with s**t partly because i guess i was embarassed to say ive been borderline suicidal but i described how bad my anxiety and depression has been and they didnt give medication after many months so i would even self prescribe things for a while and that made it worse so i stopped. as i look back at this i realized how bad ive messe up even more... so what are your views or any advice?