ok people PLEASE be serious here, i am having a huge meltdown. ok, my like favorite person ever (my grandmother) just told all of her kids and me (cuz im the only grandkid) that she is dying of liver cancer, which has spread to a lung, and that she only has about 2 more months left. well i just got to her house today for the 4th, and the atletic do-whatever person I know isn't here anymore... now shes very tired and weak. well she had breast cancer about 10 years ago, and it went away thanks to our herbal doctor... but at that time, she had no "date". well i can't sleep AT ALL because we were talking earlier and i just started crying, so we started talking about her and her condition. she was telling me that no matter what she'll always be with me and that I have to make sure to send her mental mesages every so often to let her know what is going on in my life... but at that point I started sobbing. now those words are ringing in my head and I can't sleep... someone please help!

also, since I cant sleep i signed in on her computer and saw that she is franticly trying to get help from our herbal doctor (who is actually a good friend of ours) with the subject "Hope?" to see if there is any way he can help her... but around everyone she's saying that "she's lived out a good life, but she still wants to me grow up more so it's not great timing"... so do u think there's hope or is it too late??