Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Very odd period. What do you think?

My periods have always been normal. I'd always get them around the same time, and they'd always be 7 days long. Given, hormones and stress make periods irregular, so there'd be days my period would come slightly sooner than usual--that I understand. I experience the same severity of pain, and basically same amount of blood each month, but somethings weird about this month. It came earlier, and it doesn't feel the same. The first day I got it i was having severe cramping in my lower abdomen, and back pains like you wouldn't believe. my period appeared lighter than usual, stopped for a few hours on the 2nd day of it, and now its back to being extremely light. This is not normal at all for me. I did have sex a couple weeks ago, do you think it has something to do with that? What's going on here?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You may be developing a uterine fibroid or have an ovarian cyst that ruptured or is swollen and painful. I don't think having sex would change anything and I'm a 12 year married lady. If this continues for more than a day or two I'd go see my gyny.