Hey! First timer on the site. Im 17 and a guy

Ok so exactly 2 weeks ago today whilst jackin off I noticed there was a prominent vein on my penis from the base to the head. Basically going up the shaft and to the side a bit. It didnt hurt it just felt a bit different and was hard. I was a bit concerned about this and searched it up on the internet and was suggested that it was Mondors disease or penile thrombosis. However both these cases were suggesting that the vein would be painfull which it isnt. SO! I found one bit of advice that suggested to leave your penis for 2 weeks and it should clear up. So after trying to leave it for llike 4 days I jerked off again because I found it really fustrating not to!, and then another 4 days and again. I did notice its still there however it does become really hard intermitiently and sometimes its like its not there at all! So its all a bit confusing. Its not there 24/7 when flacid and hard basically

So basically I am saying. Should I just leave it? I mean its not painfull. Does not "exactly" fit in with mondors or penile thrombosis as it does not hurt. Even though it was probably from a trauma when having sex etc. Its just a bit awkward. And I mean I could just try not masturbating for a longer period this time like a full week and a bit rather than 4 days and see if it clears up completely? And aswell just try not worrying about it! Because there of course is a whole obsessive stigmatism about penis health and it has been worying me so ther is a psychological aspect there?

Ppplease help!