Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    abdi m

vaginismus treatment?

When your wife fears penetration

sunshine
    i had this myself. My hubby was very patient.We even consulted the doctor regarding this. He suggested me to try all alone with the artificial thing he provided, by exploring myself alone,for the 1st few times he gave may a small thing and later after practicing alone he gave me a bigger one. It helped as i tried all alone. stopping where ever i felt unfortable. pain etc...then i trie with by hubby, in the beginning it was painful and frustrating but you need lot of patience and practicing, never to complaint and lots and lots of patience, it can take months for your wife to adjust with it, may me you dont succeed few times.. dont give up. encourage your wife, have pleasure in other ways... use lube when trying ...dont give up as it is very frustrating for both and dont feel embarassed to visit the doctor..

best of luck

Miss Informed
    Relaxation & breathing techniques, taking things slowly, foreplay, and finger-play might be helpful at putting her and her body at ease. This is what it's mostly about...putting HER at ease....

Keep in mind, this is a muscular part of the body. Maybe you can recall a time when you've been stressed and your neck, back, shoulders, or another part of your body have become tense and tight due to a stressful situation. Some women's bodies direct their tension to that part of the body. Stressing her out, or bringing the problem to her attention...probably will only make it worse. I'm sure you've already figured that out by now.

Regardless, trust and comfort are PARAMOUNT. You sound like a really great husband! I'm thinking this thing is gonna work itself out. Stick with her and you'll discover so much in one another's arms. Haha! That sounds so corny....Ha! Good luck babe...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Understanding is probably the best treatment but I'm sure not what you want to hear.