a month or 2 ago my cousin gave me some lube that his girlfriend was allergic to, so i used it with my fiancee. we used it a few times after that (weekly intervals since we only get to see eachother once or twice a week right now) and every time i would get itchy down there... but i havent been adjusting very well to the birth control i'm on, so i've had yeast infections every month for the last 3-4 months. i went to the doctor a few times, got treated for the yeast infections, and was told to stop using the lube (duh) and if the itching doesnt get better, something else in my daily routine is causing the problems so just to bathe in oatmeal to relieve the itching.

well, now it seems everytime anything even touches down there (toilet paper, pads, or even contact from me or my fiancee) my clit and vaginal opening get really irritated and swollen. the doc said it wasnt anything to worry about, but how can it not be? and when nothing touches there, or sparingly touches there, it goes back to normal. what could be causing it? and how do i make it better? i'm planning on making another doc appointment, but i kno all she'll say is to look at my daily routine (which isnt any different than it has been the last few years). i'm looking for some advice or possibilities or something. please, its very annoying...