Ive had this thing that has been both a burden and sometimes a reward. My multiple voices or the

"on-goings in my head" discussions i have with myself.(In my head.) They do tamper with my memories in me believing something occurred which in fact it hasn't. I get told it must of been a thought i had that formed an untrue memory to a real one, Sometimes is hard to distinguish the real and the untrue. The other part is when I worry, even in the slightest multi-thoughts(voices) seem to kinda build up the thought to immense irrational levels effecting my ability to focus on work, family, sleep and social life in general. Even me making music at one point was easier. Now, I cant seem to get piece and quiet and focus my creative thought down on paper or record on my computer. I tend to lose myself in imagination and far fetched ideas that after I for some reason feel I can accomplish them. I do at times get moments to where I realize my weird om and stop. but majority I don't. As much as my (voices) burden me I am again comforted by my lack of feeling alone in my head. This all intensified about 3 - 4 years ago. I got tremendous fears though about it. If i get checked I don't want it to effect my ability to function as a father to my child. Shes my only little person that means more to me then anything.