Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

trying to find an nhs dentist?

i live in abingdon oxfordshire and im trying to find an nhs dentist, i have looked on yell.com and all nhs ones i that i found are not taking anymore patients.i looked on the nhs site aswell where they find dentist, im in so much pain plus iv only justmoved here so not sure where everything is. any help would be great thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It all began under the Thatcher government in the 80's when Margaret Thatcher decided to roll back " the role of the state", ie stopping the subsidy and investment from central government into "state" run services including the NHS, Community Care, Post offices, and NHS dentists.

Margaret Thatcher never believed in state funding, she never believed in using tax payers money this way, she believed in charity from the individual, and unfortunately because New Labour have continued everything she started, nothing is being said about this on the media since New Labour came to power, in short it has all been very politically correct, and still is.

Because income tax payers money from central Government has been reduced since the 80's, this is the reason why the Council tax has increased, and the reason why the rich are getting richer, because, and again, since the 80's, the rich are paying less in income tax and council tax in proportion to income, than the rest of us.