Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Hard Determinist, AM

Tooth, jaw, chest pain.?

Tonight for the second time I am experiencing extreme pain in my molar, jaw, and chest.

It starts in my upper right molars, it feels like a really bad toothache. After a minute or two my entire jaw starts to hurt on my right side and eventually the right side of my chest begins to hurt as well. Both times it has happened at roughly midnight while I am relaxed and on the computer. Could this be my wisdom teeth coming in? The first time I was afraid it was a heart attack but considering I am 18 and the onset of pain is occurring when I am relaxed it seems unlikely. Has anyone had symptoms similar to this, was it your wisdom teeth? could it be stress related?

Yvonne B
    take an aspirin and go to the hospital these are symptoms of heart attack, the tooth ache is just a different thing making it seem connected

Downloads
    Uploads
    i've had those flashing pains to. they were awful, i just found out that my tooth was ready to come out.