Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    imjustme616

Tight vagina, hurts, can't handle intercourse sometimes, any advice?

I'm 21 and I have always had a tight vagina. I've been with 3 guys (3rd is my boyfriend now) and he's bigger than the other guys I have been with in the past. It really hurts when we have sex, sometimes I can't handle it, then we stop. I'm starting to feel bad for him, because I noticed he has been jerking off lately to ***, and I feel like he shouldn't have to do that if we're living together. Is there anything I can do to make it not hurt without stretching it out too much?

Raiders suck
    Sweeeeeett!

dontstandoncorners
    try some lube. it might make it easyer.

Unregistered
    better do blow job

Unregistered
    You are involuntarily contracting your vaginal muscles cos your body is scared of being entered. Do lots of loving things that don't involve penetration, including massage and letting your b/f rub his cock against your vulva (with lube if necessary). Help him to come in any way that works. Try getting an orgasm by other means, with or without your boyfriend's help. A 'Rabbit' works for many women. If you can achieve an orgasm then your muscles may relax enough afterwards to let him in. Develop lots of loving sex that doesn't involve penetration. It seems that 'vaginismus' (the involuntary contraction) often takes a long time to deal with. A doctor/sex therapist may be able to help.