Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are these early pregnancy symptoms?

I have a fever of 100.6. My basal body temperature was 98.1 when I woke up. Usually it is 97.7. I feel like I have the flu, and that if I don't sit down right now, I am going to either throw up or pass out. I saw a few spots of blood in my underwear earlier yesterday. This is day two of feeling like this.
    My last period was on October 22, 2008. Currently my cycles are 45 days long. I have break through bleeding around the 16th day of my 45 day cycle for 3 days, too. This month I didn't get that breakthrough bleeding.

I took my last depo shot on April 3, 2008. It was my first and last one. I was due for another on June 25, 2008 but didn't take it. I kept getting regular periods during that one shot...so there was no "wait time" for the a "normal" period. Now I wonder if I am pregnant. I took a hpt Wednesday and it said no. Was I testing too soon? Could this be pregnancy?

Downloads
    Uploads
    why didn't you get back on the shot?! well i was on it before and it made me fat as hell...ugh...but whatever I think it can take up to 18 months to get pregnant once you stop but ANYTHING is possible. Take a test and get it over with...good luck on whatever you are hoping for