I know I have asked this many different times but bear with me. Ok, I think I have deppression. I am always tired and feel weak alot. I get random headaches during the day. I feel upset during the day and at night I get really sad to the point where I cry. Whenever I am really upset I get a fever. Is something wrong with me? I tried to talk to my guidence counciler and she tried to convince me that I am not deppressed. Its only because she sees the fake side of me.

I feel worthless alot and I feel that everyone would be better off if I was dead. My brother tells me I am worthless and I should kill myself. He also says that my mom should've had a abortion (they sad I was going to be retarded before I was born and my mom was going to have an aborton). My mom yells at me when ever I do something wrong. I feel like a mistake. That everything I do is wrong. My mom seems like she favors my brother, because she is always trying to talk to him alone and when he says those hurtful things to me she doesn't say anything to him. But if I respond I get yelled at. My dad is my favorite, because he is always working so I never get a second opinon. I don't like my friends at all, they are so different from me and I can't talk to them about anything relating to me. I am so disconnected with everyone. My mom, I love her, but its really hard for me to have a conversation with her.

I feel like everyone is so stupid, because they dont see anything wrong with me. Please can someone help me? I feel border line suicidle.