Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    little loved one

Is there a doctor or coroner out there who can answer my questions?I

believe a hospital sent my mom home dead. My mom passed away in July.All day she was doing fine.normal assesments.At 6:30 she turned critical.At 6:45 she was discharged to Hospice(they had a van to bring her home.When it arrived,both attendents were sitting up front,with the windows down and air off.(they said old people are always cold so they keep it off.When they opened the van my mom was on a stretcher with too many straps,and heat poured out of the van.They took my mother into my foyer and this is what she looked like.Laying on her back,her arms at her sides,her head tilted all the way bck,eyes open,mouth wide open,no breath,movement,blink,zip.And her body and face were so swelled we could hardly recognize her.How long after you die do you swell?The nurse came without anything.From 7:45 til 9 she kept saying she felt a pulse.I layed next to her,there was no pulse.Hospitals are not permitted to send critical paients to hospice to bring home,and they can't send dead people either.The drivers said they picked her up like t

heather lauralee =]
    i'm so sorry honey
    =[