I think its called Carotid Artery Stenosis?(narrowing of neck vein)?
I get this pain in my neck every once in a while and I am just wondering what it could be. If I turn my neck to the right and swallow I feel pain. If I swallow normally with my head straight its fine and to the left its also fine. It hurts really bad it I put my head all the way back and then twist it the the right and take a deep breath I can feel a pain that feels like im pulling something the harder I breath and stretch it I can almost feel it up into my neck so I hope its not the artery going up to my brain. I looked online and It seems to be in the place of superficial cervical lymph nodes where it hurts. Now could it just be a muscle pain or what b/c it doesn't hurt when I just sit here unless I was just stretching it. SOMETIMES when I am on the floor playing with my dog and then stand up I can feel it pulse there and a little bit of pressure I dont if thats a coincidence or what.(Someone told me that could be my Bloodpressure b./c it only happens sometimes)

Could it be like a blood clot or would it be purple and swollen I am very scared.
If it was a clogging artery would I feel pain or would it just be other symptoms? Im going to go to the doctor probably tomorrow or the next day b/c its already 10pm.
It hurts on my LEFT side more and if I pull my head up and back and twist it to the left I can feel the same pulling pain on my right side.
Im scared to go to sleep.
If it was a clogging artery would you have signs TIA(Small strokes before I had a stroke or would it just come out and hit all at once)
I am 19 and a tad over weight
Lately if I walked up like 4 flights of stairs I can feel my heart beating a little fast and harder but it could be al the stress im under.

P.s Dont scare me to bad im under alot alot of stress my roommated passed away a little while ago

I have also had a blood in my right nostril when ever I put a tissue up in there and blow it but I think its b/c of allergies and I used afrim nasal spray for over a year everyday and it damaged my nose)
Is that a sign?
I remember about a year or 1 1/2 ago lifting my head all the way back and to the right and breathing deep and I felt the same pain.

I have my tonsils still if that could be it.
thanks alot
1 hour ago - 3 days left to answer.
Additional Details

P.s I had an mri about 3 months ago of my head would that have been able to pick it up or do they not go that low or see that? I also had a ct scan of my metaloid under my ear would that pick it up?