Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is there anybody out there that has the same?

my sister recently had an avm in the brain that burst which caused a stroke that effected the right side of her body.
    she has just turned 23.
    she has been for the embolism but they could not do it properly as it was to dangerous she is now waiting to go and get radiotherapy.
    my sister is the strongest person i know she has not let this get her down she is always smiling.

i am just wanting to know if anyone else has a similar story as sometimes i feel we are the only family going through this
    thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm sorry for your sister, that must be hard to go through (and to watch) I hope she gets better soon. wishing you luck~

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear that. That happened to my uncle, though was about 40 at the time. After a year he was back on his feet and now he is working selling bikes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i haven't and i am terribly sad to read this, and in one so young. But i do know someone who had a stroke and did take some time to recover, your sister needs family support more than ever, as long as she has that and the love then she can get through this.