ok on my right testicle i have a very small ball like shape that moves on the testicle if u like touch it,sort of the size of a tip of a ball point pen.. (only thing i could think of that was about same size).. i have no idea what it is. i just started thinking about what it could be recently, i play sports and everything, it has never annoyed me in any way, but its not on my left one just my right testicle. feels weird asking this im just wondering what this may be i am 15 years old and i dont know if its a normal thing or if i need to get it checked..