i got cought already being high once befor. but i just got cought for haveing xanax bars and rolling papers next to me while i was sleeping in my room and she came in to wake me up. so she went threw my room and found a bottle of visine and a small case that smells like weed and a watter bottle bong. the xanax and rolling papers werent mine my friend asked me to get rid of them for him so i was guna throw them out on garbage day so noone would knoe but she didnt belive me. im grounded and i did a research paper on marijuana of how its actuall not bad for you at all ( to all you ignorant brainwashed people) and i wana show her but i dont know if ill get in more trouble because shese really strict and wont understand at all i dont think..( im 14 and not allowed to sleep at a friends house over nite, be out when its dark out ( its winter so now i have to be in at like 4:30-5) , or even have friends sleep over my own house with her watching us because she thinks were guna sneak out in the middle of the nite)... i want too tell her but dont know how to approach it ..... i got cought with the xanax ans papers like a week ago.. please help me. and dont tell me to stop smoking because i enjoi doing it and im a diabetic and with the research i did i found out it can help me keep my eye sight and help with my blood circulation and such..