Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Amazingbabegirl1057

are tampons good to use when you first get your period or pads?

I don't have my period (but i want it.) Like all of my friends do though and half of them use tampons and half use pads. I want to know which i should use. I want to use tampons but i think it would it would uncomfortable. Maybe i am wrong but i have tried on a pad to what it feels like(please don't think it's weird.) And to me the pad felt really weird and i had to keep adjusting it which should i use and which brand would you prefer and thin please with good proctetion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick with pads at first, then move on to tampons. I suggest Always medium pads, they are comfortable and they absorb quickly. For tampons i suggest Tampax Pearl. They don't leak at all and they are easy to insert/remove. TAmpons can be uncomfortable until you learn how to properly insert them. When inserted correctly, you can't even feel them!

Good Luck

xoxo
    Randiā™„