Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Suicide Help Please someone?

Ok im not going to sit here telling you all about how miserable I am and how bleak my future looks. But i am asking for help, can someone give me a reason to go on living? And please make it good. Also can someone give me a phone number of a free suicide help line available in Australia QLD.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the reason you should live: Because you are beautiful, you are amazing, you are talented, you are smart, you are compassionate, you are awesome! And you are.

Ive been through depression and suicide and self harm myself. I know first hand. Tell yourself these things whenever your upset. Whenever you wake up.

See a youth worker or counsellor. I do and it is the best thing ever.
    These are some steps my worker gave me to do when I was feeling suicidal:
    -Put off harming yourself for 15 minutes (go for a walk, read, take a nap, talk to a friend, watch tv, something!) and then just keep doing it. Again and again.
    -Write a journal. It's a great way to get express your feelings.
    -Write letters explaining how you feel or to people that are making you upset (but do NOT send them!)
    -Cry. It is one of the best emotional releases.
    -Exercise (Releases endorphins) star jumps/ sit-ups/ walking anything.
    -Cleaning (it's a little random but it works).
    -Talk to a friend and/or a trained counsellor or worker.

These are some things if it gets to close. You only do these things if you really need to.
    -Go for a freezing cold shower.
    -Squeeze ice cubes until you hands go numb and it hurts.
    -Eat chili or something like that.
    -Punch a pillow etc.

And please, please, see a doctor.

You are amazing and great. Do not tell your self anything else.

Lifeline- 131 114
    Kids Help Line- 1800 55 1800

These are numbers you can hang up on anytime you want if you feel to uncomfortable. They are private and confidential. The cannot track you or find out who you are. They will not show up on your phone bill.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you have to find your own reason for living, and if u can't find it it is better that you ..............

Downloads
    Uploads
    First, your life isnt you property...its God's which i doubt you believe in....

Second, it's because when you suicide, what you leave behind for you and your family is a really bad memory of how you lived your life

Third, Life is awesome =D live,laugh and love!

and if you still insist on suiciding go to a doctor first =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    find your hobby. in that way, you'll be busy and not think of your problems.. as some have said, everyone has a purpose in this world.. including you.. so dont just waste your life.. hope that this can help u somehow.. just try to pray.. there's a big God that can be a great help who's very willing to accept you..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone can call Lifeline. The 13 11 14 service offers a counselling service that respects everyone’s right to be heard, understood and cared for. We also provide information about other support services that are available in communities around Australia.

Because nothing in life is that bad, with time you learn how awesome life is.... maybe you should get a pet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    find your hobby. in that way, you'll be busy and not think of your problems.. as some have said, everyone has a purpose in this world.. including you.. so dont just waste your life.. hope that this can help u somehow.. just try to pray.. there's a big God that can be a great help who's very willing to accept you..

Downloads
    Uploads
    well 1st of don't take the easy way out think of all the people your going to hurt 2nd nothing is wroth killing yourself for and if you really wanted to do it you wouldn't be on here asking for help sorry if that sounds mean and you need to talk to someone if your really thinking about doing it you need help

Downloads
    Uploads
    866.4CRISIS (866.427.4747)

I hope you find some help!

Remember you are worth it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    God put you here on this earth for a reason. Even if you feel like your not important on this earth, you really are. Please don't do anything to hurt yourself, because It will effect the world and the people around you. Life is a beautiful thing, even through the rough times you have to stay positive! Here's a helpline in Australia:
    13 11 14

Please call, you'll be okay!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast