Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is suicide the answer?

man, this ache has gotten the best of me,

Downloads
    Uploads
    You've got to be freaking kidding me... I've had clynical depression for ELEVEN YEARS and I'm still here...

Life's a B****, that's just how it is, deal with it.

My best friend in 8th grade tried to kill herself, and you know what? It didn't cause her any problems at all (other than a little crazy-ness, but hey) the people who REALLY suffered were me, my parents (we let her stay over a couple nights 'cause her dad had to go away on business & didn't want to leave her at home with the sharp-things) and her parents and her other friends.

THE PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT do NOT deserve to be put through that.

Suicide is the selfish way out. Deal with your crap just like everybody else. It's hard, but that's the point... that's what life IS, and it wouldn't be worth living if it was easy.

Having said all that, if you need to vent, to talk to someone, there are people out there (you can email me, I promise I'll play nice) and whatever it is that's getting to you, is NOT as bad as you think it is. Heindsight is 20-20, remember?