yea so like many other men in the world, I'm one of the people who has hemorrhoids..I don't suffer from it since they don't hurt one bit or bleed..but it is a nuisance, and I can get colon cancer from them if I don't do anything, right? What's a good cure for hemorrhoids? This anusol cream my doctor prescribed me is only for painful hemorrhoids, that doesn't really help them dissapear now does it? Surgery is an option since I live in Canada, and health care is free, but it's really a last alternative..and from what I've heard, it's not very pleasant after you go home for about 2 weeks or more...because if you damage that area by constipation..well you're ******...I've heard about going the fiber diet path, is that going to make them dissapear over time? I've developed these sons o' bitches since August this year..my doctor said they would fall off when I'd take a number 2...yea, that hasn't happened yet since I'm not in extreme pain...I've heard about the rubberband procedure too, and that seems more doable for me..hows that work out? any long term pain or while the rubber is on? oh and please spammers, do not bombard me with the H-CURE links..that's the next greatest con on the internet.. Thanks