It's supposed to be really common, isn't it? But in my lifetime, I've only noticed about 2 or 3 people with KP, and no one seems to know what it is. I'm always too scared to wear T-shirts and tank tops, which seriously limits my wardrobe choises, and it's awful in the Summer when I'm wearing long sleeve shirts. And when a short sleeve shirt is a requirement, I hate the way I look.
I can tell that people notice it, and some people are like "Ew! What's that rash thing on your arms?!"
And even one of my best friends will go "We need to get her to a doctor to get rid of that rash!"
And I never talk about it; when people ask me I just sort of ignore them, because, what am I supposed to say?
It's horrible, and I REALLY hate it, and nothing I've tried has worked. Is there anything I can do?
I'm not asking for fast results, or a cure, but I don't want something that takes months.
And I know there's no cure (believe me, I've done my fair share of research and gone to a dermatologist), but I need to get my upper arms cleared up!
Tthere's a little on my legs as well.
And the tiniest bit on my jaw, but I can cover that up with make up.

I just really need help, even simple self esteem boosters from people who have the same condition would be great.
Thanks SO much
<3