Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    dshah74

Struggling with Warts since 10 months causing Depression.?

I have many minor warts on my scalp and now it has come on my hand and my neck also. Cryo Surgery & Lazer therapy is not helpful as it keeps on coming again. Simply rubbing with / putting Garlic paste / pieces is giving me same result what Cryo surgery & lazer therapy has given. but problem is again same. it keeps on coming again.

I am going to marry in 2 months. I want to get rid of this. I am afraid she will also get infected with this. Pls help me.

Shelley
    garlic definetely works, but you have to do it properly and for long enough, worked on my warts on my hands which i'd had for eight years.

cut a thin slice of fresh garlic and tape it to your wart. it will start to burn after a while and really hurt, don't take it off until the pain is too much. then the skin will be burned, then it will scab and heal, and after a number of weeks you should start to see the wart disappear. it worked for me, try it!

Shelley
    garlic definetely works, but you have to do it properly and for long enough, worked on my warts on my hands which i'd had for eight years.

cut a thin slice of fresh garlic and tape it to your wart. it will start to burn after a while and really hurt, don't take it off until the pain is too much. then the skin will be burned, then it will scab and heal, and after a number of weeks you should start to see the wart disappear. it worked for me, try it!