Lately i have been super stressed. I am 16 and i have a huge family. Me my mom and my 2 brothers and 2 sisters all live in a 3 bedroom apartment. I grew up being the mom around the house though. My mom is hardly ever home because she works and goes to school. She is having another baby too. Which is adding even more stress, because my boyfriend doesnt want me to have to keep watching all the kids because it is hurting our relationship. I am in homeschool and i get lots of homework so i have that to stress about as well. There is also the stress of having to clean up after all my brothers and sisters and making them do their homework. I babysit monday thru wednesday at 5 am. I am like almost never happy anymore all i ever do is worry about other peoples lives. I put everyone in front of me.Please help me!!!! i dont know what to do. i want to find ways to relieve myself from some stress. anyways are really helpful!!!!! I really want to talk to my mom about it but i am always scared to talk to her. i always freak out and end up backing out. I have been with my boyfriend for a little over 1 year. And he tries everything he can to help me out.