Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Nikki M

Stomach problems, please help! :o(?

I have had severe stomach bloating for the past few weeks. I had my period and everything went fine I thought it was because of that but it is still here two weeks later. I waitress and I am on my feet a lot the other night I came home and I almost threw up several times. Tonight I am feeling very sick again nothing was wrong earlier so I had a couple drinks because I went out but then it started all again with a very inflammed stomach. No pain just really bad nausea like I am going to be sick and dizziness. Along with extreme fatigue and back pain I have no idea what is going on, I have had VERY little bowel movements. (constipated) I know I need to go to the doctors but no health insurance, anyone have any idea what could be happening?

Answer Annie
    You might just have a stomach virus. Do you eat or drink items that contain Aspertame? That is a deadly substance, and your body could be responding to the poison.

Read an article about this sweet poison at
    http://360.yahoo.com/mbrownauthor (or click on my picture here and view my 360 profile).

Tay Tay
    Mirolax

Gwen H
    I had the same thing but it only lasted a week. Could u be pregant. U do need a dr but i know u don't have health insurance. I am with u there. Ask someone if u can borrow money. good Luck

loreto272003
    i don't know you at all, but symptoms would be pregnancy, bloated, pain, nausea, dizziness... anyway, it could be something else you might think is a simple thing and might not be, so my advice would be to go to a nice drugstore where someone could prescribe something good over the counter. Good luck!