Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is stomach pain, with a seizure, headache, fever as in feeling cold, anything

related to a brain tumour? i have been having involuntary, stomach cramps, followed by a seizure, which is muscle twitching, sometimes around the stomach area, starts in the centre, then travels down to the lower right hand quadrant. i have no sickness i'.e vomiting, i sometime getting blurred vision, general feeling unwell, needing to go to the toilet, atleast 3-4 times a day, sometimes i am on the toilet for 30 mins. the stomach pain is a bit like a dull pain to begin with, then it generally gets much sharper, esp if i try to walk or if i breath. i don't think problem is anything to do with a stomach problem, because if it was something like appendicitis, i would be dead by now, cos i have had this problem, ongoing for about 6 months, my bro had it, when he was 6 and had his removed, with his, he sickness, lose of appetite, his appetite was gone for alteast a week, up till him begin diagnosed, his pain didn't stop, which is why he had his removed, my pain goes after a few hours, then i am fine

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go and have a chat with your doctor, could be a million things but it sounds a bit like irritable bowel syndrome.
    http://www.helpforibs.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i would suggest a brain tumour because of the fever which is when the regulatory gland is out of whack.

however the fact that you claim to need the toilet does suggest otherwise. The twitching, headache and stomach pain can all be symptoms of alcohol use and fast food. I hope this helps and i suggest going to see your GP.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to see a doctor. I can't see how this could possibly be related to a brain tumour though? It could be a form of panic attack? See a doc and put your mind at rest.