could contract any std from him? **New Details Added**

Actually, I was not sure if he has STD. He is an exchange student and told me that though he had slept with around 30 women so far in his life (he is 20 now, almost 21), he is free from STD because he has himself checked in clinics regularly and everytime he was told he is clean.
But then he said he doesn't plan on living a long life anyway because he hates growing old.

And since I never had sex before, so technically he is the one who took my virginity. He used a durex condom (I kinda rememeber him saying that the line is called "super safe") and penetrated me, but it hurt so bad so the sex was very short, and he said he didn't go all the way in, only about half of his penis inserted into my vagina. Actually, when he first penetrated me, he could only penetrate a bit and then he withdrew his penis from my vagina and removed his condom. After a while, I saw him trying to penetrate me again without condom, but I stopped him and thus he put his condom back on (I think it's the condom he was using but not a new one. ) Actually he said it's because he wasn't hard enough to put on the condom.) So, do you think I would have contracted any STD or HIV from him if I assume he is not absolutely STD or HIV-free??

And before we got down to the actual intercourse, he put on one condom and masturbated himself. However, he said the condom ripped so he had to use another one. So, are condoms really that fragile?