Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    filmdirector89

Sorry Girls, another pregnancy question...?

Ok so I'm sorry if you have seen this "could I be" post so many times already but I want opinions.
    My boyfriend and I were being very irresponsible and about 2 days after my period we did it but used the pull out method. If that wasn't enough (i know it was not smart at all) we did it (pull out) again 2 days later but that time he had put it in after he got there once already with no cleanup.
    My period is so irregular- I had it the first week of january, february and march and then again on the 23rd of march so i don't know when to expect my period (or lack thereof)...
    my nipples have been sore and i have been feeling bloated and sometimes nauseous and my appetite has changed- i might just be scaring myself or it could just be pms...

opinions? please no lectures- i know it was a very stupid decision.

sue94506
    get a home pregnancy test! if its negative thank your lucky stars and don't be so dumb next time!! be responsible!! if its positive, then you have some decisions to make. good luck!

Jomom
    Get a test. You could be pregnant.