Ok i have been to my doctor a couple of times for sleep in the past two years. I was perscribed a couple of different pills, ativan(she thought it was an anxiety problem) and clonzapan(sp?) which i think is a depression drug. I was also perscribed trazadon(sp?) all of these at different times and I was watched strictly while taking them.

I tried gravol, but it doesnt give me a good sleep and tends to make me angry.
I have tried sleep md and pretty much all of the other pills with melatonin(sp) in it. it used to work but like most sleeping pills it stops working.

I bought kalms today and its just not working at all.

I have changed my life a lot in the past two years. I have been taking depression medication for a while. I have changed the foods i eat and what I drink. I also make sure to get outside in the sun and fresh air and exercise daily.

When trying to go to sleep i try keeping the lights dark about an hour before I try. I turn off my t.v, cell phone and stay off the computer. I tried reading before bed but that didnt work. I tried sleeping with the t.v on low volume and with a sleep timer so it doesnt wake me up.

Im looking for a sleeping pill that I can ask my doctor about to see if its ok with other medications. or some sort of relaxtion thing

I also tried the water noises and calming noises but they didnt work. I checked out some breathing exercise videos and soothing voice type things but i cant find one thats long enough.

if you have any pills that you have been perscribed or ideas that helped you sleep chat me up. I have a problem getting to sleep not staying asleep.