I have scoured the internet, but cannot find anything to what I'm experiencing. I get hard bumps (pimple like) on my face, bikini line, buttocks, underarms, that are only rarely red, but if i don't touch them they'll remain there forever. Why? Because they have a hard, white content that I must actually use tweezers to excise. They will not go away any other way. The white mass resembles milia, but milia are free floating, whereas these are attached . It leaves behind a small crater until it heals, but once removed, the bump finally goes away. There is no pus or fluid associated with them either. The ones that appear everywhere else except for my face, usually have a trapped hair. I don't take any medications or oral contraceptives, but when I approached one derm, she looked at me like i was nuts, and the other said it was acne. I've never heard of acne being just a bump without any inflammation and containing a hard white center that you need to literally pluck out. Please help! There must be someone else who has or knows of this.