Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this a sign that i have the flu?

So I was going to get a flu shot this Wednesday but I guess it's to late maybe? On Sunday my throat started hurting, Monday when i went to school i was very cold, but i was wearing 4 layers of clothing. Later on in the morning my face started getting goosebumps, and i started getting dizzy when I stood up. Then in the back of my head it started hurting so every time i walked i was not feeling good even when i sit i don't feel good. i came home from school and headed right off to bed. i was really cold and i had a fever of 100.1 . i took some tylenol and it made me sleepy so i slept the whole afternoon. everytime i eat my ears hurt when i swallow food or water. i cough a little but it doesn't hurt alot when i cough. when i drink liquids in it feels cold in my body and does not feel good. and i have stuffy nose.
    if i went to the doctor would they give me medication or just tell me to go home and drink lots of liquids? is this a sign that i have the flu?

or is this just a weather changing thing that is causing all or this? its been 30 F outside in Illinois

Downloads
    Uploads
    it sounds like you have strep throat.