Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: self esteem?

h8_bush

self esteem?

i am 14, 5'5 and 120 pounds. now yes i know that i ma not overweight at all but muscle weighs more then fat and i have no muscle. i used to ski race but stopped the winter that my parents divorced 4 years ago and lost muscle mass. i have a flabby stomach that i cant stand and i just hate it. even my sister calls me fat( she is 17, my height, and 110 pounds) i have also been called fat by like 3 other people. i have also been told that i stuff my bra (not true) because i have large breasts.

i am going to mexico for spring break with my family and i really dont like the way that i look in a swim suit. i want to work out but i always have about 2-3 hours of homework every night so i can never find the time.

please someone please tell me how to feel good about my self. i feel like crap and it is not very fun.

thanks for any help it might get me to stop crying alone.

pgarox
    Only you can feel good about yourself. Quit whining and complaining and start doing constructive things in your life. There are millions and millions of very unfortunate people in the world...people who have it much, much tougher than you.

Stop thinking only about yourself and give, give, give. Help others who are less fortunate, and have some fun in life. Then, your self-esteem will improve.