I started spotting last Thursday. I spotted through Sunday, then it stopped all the way up to yesterday and I started again. It's not spotting ALL day though, I'd get a few red blotches every now and again through the day when I used the restroom, other than that though, it wasn't profuse. I usually don't spot unless it's about time for my next shot or I'm late for the shot, BUT my last shot was on October 23rd. I know the nurses were scheduling my shots at least 2 weeks ahead of their original date to stop the spotting. I accidently threw my card away that had my next due date, but the thing is, I don't think I'm due yet. I've been on the shot for about 4-5 years, so I kinda know the cycle and whatnot.

The weather here has been changing A LOT. It'd be warm one day, then snowing the next, then back to being warm. I've had several people tell me that the weather changes like that can affect a persons body. Can that be what's happening? Does anyone else who's on/been on the shot spotted BEFORE their shot or because of weather changes.