I am looking to lose some weight. I have already started a decent exercise regimen consisting of walking/running, swimming, stretching, and weight training.

Still, I need to do some work on my diet. I am a fast food junkie and am trying to battle this "addiction." I know what's healthy and what's not and am actually quite educated about nutrition, but I want some advice from someone who has gotten results first hand. Lean meats and dairy, fruits and veggies, and whole grains are all goodies I know, but to lose weight (I need to drop a good 60-80 lbs!), I need advice on 1. portion control, 2. when and how often to eat, 3. what kinds of foods/drinks are best after workouts, before workouts, when first waking, before sleeping, etc. etc., and 4. what are the best possible weight loss foods? I would also very much appreciate some advice on if I should be taking any vitamins or supplements, and what kind of teas are best for weight loss? Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated, thanks everyone.