Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rectal bleeding and stomach cramps for two weeks?

I have had hemrroids for 14 years and never had a problem like this. It started with stomach cramps everytime after I ate. About two weeks ago I started bleeding from my rectum evertime I have a bowl movement. If I eat small meals and don't eat until I am full my bowl movements are normal (except for the blood) but if I eat a large meal I have horrible stomach cramps and diaherra with blood. I don't want to go to the dr if it is just hemorrids and possible IBS....has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone have advice to give me?

Unregistered
    Hey there, i've had my heammroids for about 3 years now and i've just started bleeding too. I don't have to have had a bowel motion for it to happen though, it just seems to start up on it's own. I can relate to the stomach cramps after meals etc as well. I am yet to see a Doctor. How did you get on?