Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Whats the best way to lose weight FAST!!! PLEASE HELP!!?

Ok, I'm not the skinniest thing ever. 5'3, 115 lbs and age 13. (in the 8th grade)

How can I get a flat tummy?
    How can I lose 15 lbs in two weeks? (without spending thousands?? a quick nice excersize routine would help!!)

PLEASE HELP! IM DESPERATE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cardio every morning before breakfast (things like, jogging, cycling, skipping, aerobics..there are good videos on youtube). Cardio is best for loosing body fat. You will also need to build muscle, which will help loose fat faster, so lifting weights is great as well as other toning excercises. These are best done in the afternoon, around 4.
    Make sure your drinking plenty of water and getting enough sleep.
    Diet wise, Make sure your eating, low-gi, low calorie foods. Lots of fruit and vedge. Good fats like omega-3 and olive oil help rid your body of the bad fats. Eat small meals/snacks throughout the day rather than large, this helps make your stomach smaller. Replace white bread, white flour...ect with multi grain (NOT WHOLEMEAL which is high-gi), as they contain way less calories and are low-gi. A great way to loose weight fast, is converting to a vegan diet containing no animal, or animal products, although you will need to take vitamin B12 tablets which help converts food to energy. When I turned vegan, I lost weight rapidly the first few weeks aswell as gaining alot of energy.

Hope that helped!

Downloads
    Uploads
    eat healthy .
    get a tenage gym mebership
    go 4 runs/walks evryday
    do push ups / exercises
    sit ups
    play sport start dancing

answer these:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsP0b.OIsZttbp7ZPkCgNJ3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20081120020048AA3XDc0

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvbyZDPeRDonDLXdYy7QpYPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20081121221747AAFfbZv