I don't want to live anymore, and I don't know why.

I'm 16 years old, rich, have what can be considered a great family, and my looks are complimented by people I don't even know. I don't have acne, make all my friends laugh constantly, do art professionally, know martial arts, play guitar and have an IQ score of 167 (and not one of those highly inaccurate online ones either; a real, in-person testing which took two days). Yet...I hate myself. And everything else.

For some reason I'm just INCREDIBLY sick of it all. I hate everything, regardless of what it is. I hate how superficial people are. I hate how blind and idiotic people are. I hate how this earth seems to possess little or no intrinsic value. I hate how society places such critical importance on things that don't matter, and overall I'm just sick of how much work is involved just to be living. The songs of birds now sound melancholy and flowers now smell bitter.

I'm sick of hearing the excuse that life just works like this; that sh*t happens. TELLING ME THE PROBLEMS I ENDURE WILL NEVER DESIST DOESN'T IMPROVE MY SITUATION (on the contrary). Call me a pussy, I really don't care. I know already since I cry anyways.

I'm sick of hearing about how good I have it and how people have it much worse than me...as if I don't know? It doesn't alleviate this conundrum...it just makes me feel sorry for fellow lives imbued with sorrow and makes my life feel even MORE worthless since it lacks my appreciation.

And I don't want to take medication either...if I need physical remedies that actually involve frequent consumption, it just proves this world just sucks so hard that the only way to endure it is through delusion of the body and mind.

Please help. I think about ending it every day.