those that disagree with them? The reason why so many people say that we shouldn't discuss politics and religion seems to be that so few have the intellectual ability to discuss the topics without enraging those with opposing views. The derangement on both sides of the aisle is incredible to me. I'm a conservative. That doesn't mean I'm a racist, inbred, rich, ignorant, warmongering, homophobic bigot. Yet, that seems to be the response so often from a liberal.

Yes, I voted for both Bushes. What was the alternative? Vote for someone to whom I'm ideologically opposed? Simply staying home should never be an option. It's our responsibility to those that truly risked their lives for this country. I'm not speaking of those that have died in wars since our founding but of those that founded this great nation.

I encourage everyone to vote their conscience. Don't vote from anger or race! Vote with your heart, soul and mind. Keep your emotions to yourself. Our elections are way to important to just be used as a tool to get revenge for perceived slights.