hello , im 18 , and i THINK i have social anxiety disorder, OR paranoid personality disorder. ( or both mixed together ), i dernt go out of the house im always sat in here on my pc day and night, i dont get no more money coming in bcoz i missed an interview with job centre bcoz of my problem. the thing is , i think im ugly , and i think ppl think im ugly when im outside and they look at me and observe me and think im ugly, and when i see ppl laffing and they look my way i think there laffing at me and the list goes on , just lots of paranoid thoughts and they have affected me. so now i have no money and my mam and dad are going mad and i dont know what to do , now i know u will say go and see your doctor... ok , im scared to but i am going to have to face it and go and see him....but.. i am wondering what will happen when i tell him this? and will he give me any tablets on the very day i see him for anxiety ? or will i have to go places ect over the days and weeks?....thats all for now , im sorry i talked loads but i had to spit it out. thnx and serious answers please