I'm a 28 yr old who's about to get married in 10 days time. My mother has been making calls behind my back to my fiance telling him how he needs to be careful with me, how I don't pay any rent at her house, so how will I be able to live with him? 9 bear in mide we lived together for 3 years before. And general bad mouthing me, then telling him not to tell me anything. I live with her by the way. Also - when I tell her I can't help her with her work after my day job due to a yga class for example - she'll send me texts saying if I don't go, then she's pulling out of the wedding. Her & her guests & everything she has offered to pay for. I have never had a "pleasant" relationship with my mother, but I know I help her out in every way possible but never seem to get any sort of recognition back. I'm an only girl with 3 brotheres & she seems to treat me differently to them since I was a young age. Telling people not to compliment me (age 8/9) or I will get bigheaded. It's reached the point where I now know she's my worst enemy...but why?? My fiance feels she's jealous of me, and yet I have never competed with her - if anything I look up to her. Please help so I can hold on for a few more days without losing my top!!!