Does a prior HSV-1 cold sores infection determine whether a person would have a more pronounced infection of HSV-2?

If I have HSV-1 since I was a child, and I possibly contracted HSV-2 from a rape, well, I have not seen any signs other than a itsy bitsy bump that a doctor says its was probably a cyst/blocked hair follicle gland with blood due to me taking antibiotics meds cuz of a surgery...

i have experienced stinging and itching here n there.. but i dont see any bumps, cuts, ulcers, sores, lesions.. no nothing.. doctors keep telling me they only do culture for genital herpes.. I tested negative for genital herpes although doctors tell me they dont like blood tests for herpes..

If i have hsv-2 from a rape 4 months ago, i never had a pronounced initial outbreak so what does that mean? do i not have it? help! my doctor keeps telling me not to worry..i am so pissed at the doctors for not taking this seriously..

honestly, since i have hsv 1 for many many years, and if I contracted Hsv-2, it was not noticeable at all!
no burning sensation either when i urinate..no nothing..!!