...worried......? Im 15 going on 16 in July. Ive like my first girl in 2nd grade. and ive always been obsessed over getting a girlfriend. my friends would always call me a horny hormonal freak, cause i love girls soooo much. but getting a girlfriend was always a problem for me, and rejection from so many girls led my to a depressive state. usually my depression over something would die out by the next day. but now, (up until 2 week ago), ive been really depressed. i think its over the girls. im always tired, i dont eat as much, ive lost 10 ibs. ive been an emotional mess. girls dont interest me as much as they used too. i keep thinking that im bi or gay, cause ive found that guys r slightly attractive, i would NEVER do anything sexual to a guy, i never have, never will, i dont have sexual fantasies about them,i dont get aroused around them or about them either. so wats wrong with me? is all this cause of extreme depression?am i bisexual? I really hope that im not, i want my interest in girls to return!!
also note that i would never do anything sexual to a guy. i wanna b wit a girl, but i think the loss of my libido is preventing me from seriously wanting 1

...and is this seriously normal to b experience not a sexual but a slight physical attraction in males?? will this go away??

and last night all idrempt about was sex with girls and i woke up horny. ive never had a sexual dream with a guy involved...