...on head underneath rim also.? Had them for 4-5 days, slightly to quite itchy, no other symptoms, slowly increasing in number. one and a half to two times more than day before in first 2-3 days, less than 20% increase after 3-5 days. Been regularly washing with hot water and soap. Only had one sex partner, current sex partner. She has unusual odour lasted for roughly same amount of time, and in last 2 days has became slightly to quite itchy also. Figuring she transmitted to me as had sex partners in the past. Not sure if it actually is an STI or just coincidence that we both have symptoms. Girlfriend's last sexual partner less than one year ago unsure of possibility of infection. Will be going to see doctors tomorrow each but we're both curious about it until then. Please if you answer this try to make sure you will be helping us, i've tried to give as much information as possible and would appreciate my time not being wasted with general answers. Already skimmed over google, wikipedia etc. For pictures symptoms etc