Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member Cary_Elwes_Addict's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

A possible spider bite?

I can't get a picture, but it doesn't matter, because it's easy to describe anyways.

It appears to be a mosquito bite (Actually two, side by side, about 1-2 mm apart), and it comes and goes. I noticed it yesterday, that there was a small spot on the left side of my neck. I checked in the mirror, and it just looked like a mosquito bite. I shrugged it off, and it only felt itchy for about a half hour, and I forgot all about it. Then earlier today, I noticed it again, but it seemed to swell a litte more. Again, it soon went away. I just noticed it about 5 minutes ago, and thats when I took note that there seemed to be two spots where something penetrated the skin. I asked my sister (Since she see it better than I can), and she thought it was a spider bite, too.

Where I live, we don't have very dangerous (If dangerous at all) spiders, only the kind you find crawling up the drain and what not. The basic kind of house spider, I guess. Harmless. But I'm still worried. Does anyone know?

Kristi A
    staph infection, staph infection, staph infection