Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    hackerkiller

pimple problem!!! i have to clear them out in one week!?

my pimples just keep on recurring...
    just a month ago... i only had a few pimples on my face...
    to get rid of them... i decided to place a 5% benzoyl peroxide on the affected area... i continued doing so and later on... i was really surprised when the pimples got larger and even spread on a greater area... and even those areas that didn't have pimples before were now full of them...
    i have noticed skin flaking though since the peroxide dries the skin... however, beneath the flakes are bulging red areas with fluid on them... i just can't get rid of the pimples and i have been washing my face with a mild papaya soap every time i wake up... and before going to bed...

i really need to clear them out in just a week to spare since i have to participate in a very important event next week and i can't afford showing up with a lot of red marks on my face...
    please anyone help... please don't suggest creams and stuff because i have tried them before and they just made things worse...

gabgabbygab11
    Making an aspirin mask is helpful too. Its a form of salycylic acid.

People really like it on acne.org:
    http://www.acne.org/aspirin-mask-reviews/75/page1.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    well sometimes when I have alot of bad pimples its infection so I get a pill of 1200mg(or whatever the strongest one is) penicilin and split it open and put some water and apply it on my face I do it for 3 days and my face is as good as new