Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member RegulahFrankieFan's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am such a wreck and just need to vent...?

Ok so I'm extremely depressed and now I'm even losing my friends. Ok it started out small, I say without thinking alot and sometimes I accidently say I've seen a movie or something when I havent. I dont mean to do it but it slips out!! also I'll say I hate/like something I dont really have an opinion on, its like whatever, but later one of those subjects will come up again and then I'll have lied and I feel awful I don't want to lie!!! MEanwhile, I am getting bullied in school by boys and they are so cruel and mean and I always cry to my parents and ask for a nose job every day and now im even verbally abusing my mom because I feel like its her fault for having me/not getting me a nose job. Being "ugly" is kind of like my crutch I guess I blame everything on it. I feel horrible and I feel like my friends are getting annoyed with my constant lying. It's never about anything big just stupid small things like movies. Would you ever forgive someone like this? I realize I am totally shallow and self-adsorbed and I feel like a bad person for being so concerned about my looks.

oh, and I meant when the subject that I have no opinion on will come up and I'll say the opposite of my "opinion" on it before cuz I forgot and I'll have obviously lied

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWbGCh7u0x4&feature=related